What is a Small Business Coach?
A small business coach uses their real-world experience to help entrepreneurs improve one or more specific aspects of their business.
Most people think of a sports coach when they think of coaching. They think of someone who helps their athletes achieve peak performance by giving them feedback that helps them hone their skins.
Small business coaching functions exactly the same way.
The best small business coaches analyze every part of their client’s business and provide actionable feedback that leads to direct improvements.
What is the Difference Between Small Business Coaching and Small Business Consulting?
A small business coach’s primary focus is amplifying what is already working. They provide you an accountability partner to help push you past whatever limiting belief is keeping you from taking your business to the next level.
A small business consultant’s primary focus is a more hands-on approach. It is designed to diagnose and fix root causes of major issues within the business.
Some people focus strictly on coaching, while others focus on consulting. The best small business coaches can function as both.
The Titanium Difference – Why You Should Choose Our Small Business Coaching Services
- Learn from a CEO who has been right where you are now, 12 different times!
- Coaching, not mirroring. Arman listens to challenges and directly provides solutions, instead of mirroring back what you said and asking for your thoughts.
- Guidance for any business scenario
- Grow your business
- Stabilize your business by creating systems
- Exit your business, by eliminating your day to day job
- Turn around a struggling business